Saturday, April 11, 2009

Drama rehearse~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wakakakkaka~~~~~


~~~~~~~Hohohoho....this is me..."The BEAUTIFUL Rafflessia"~~~~~~~~Yucks...


Damn geli when i saw this picture...even my laopo oso cannot tahan ...






Henry ~~~act as our King And The Genie~~~



THIS is our group leader~~~Jing jing~~~


(act as Evil Queen)....Kikiki~~~

This our Kalai Amutha~~~~
(Kalai act as Ali MatGila and oso my costume provider+designer)


Very thanks to her sari....Very nice for me tat day ONLY...




(Scott act as Ali Wanton , my husband in drama~~~keke...)




He is very "wai" rite??Haha...Normally he wont do tat de lah.....He juz play play only.....



(Ring, my group member act as Minmin& Lawyer)


This perasan po,when we are preparing our costume....Do you know wat she is doin???she is taking her 自恋照 ...haiz...






(When preparing the costume~~Kalai is my designer)

My group members: Ring , Henry , Scott , Kalai , Jing , Spiky, and me of course~~~
wuahahaha....wanna see more pic???kiki~~~
IN next blog...







































No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★