Friday, April 29, 2011

Bye bye, 1238-A1

Moving moving moving~~
I'm gotta pack all my stuff today!!! Moving to Harvard ~~
Kinda miss my room dy...
I'm living here for almost 2 years...
Before I bid farewell to it,
It reminds me many things...

[2 years ago]
1238-A1, Westlake.
My new room in Kampar.
Unfamilliar number to me.
Step by step,
I walked to first floor.
My room is at my left hand side.
I took out my keys, opened my door slowly...Ngek....
I was thinking [不会像的PJ房间一样糟糕吧...] before I entered.
The first sight amused me.
Wow......This is what I'm talking about!!! Wooohoooo!!!
Spacious, built-in toilet, nice view to bus stop...
My prayers were not futile...
This was how I started my Kampar Life!!!

Henry, Eeshen, Tayshawn, Damien and Darren...
These people always stuff in my room, Day and night.
Many things happened.
They left one by one... left kampar, or moved.
Luckily,
Tayshawn and Eeshen still with me.
*kinda weird to say like this*

[2 years later...]
My stuff increased!
More clothes, more notes, and more...eerrrhem..*coughs*
I rear pets also!
followed by their cages and aquarium...
My room are all packed!
Now just realized that,
Packing all these shits are really cumbersome!

I guess it's time to say "Goodbye" to my room,
and say "Hi" to my new room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★