Monday, May 2, 2011

A Picture in Mind

Suddenly, a picture came into my mind.
I saw my grandpa came back after dialysis.

Colours drained out from his face, pale...
He walked to the an old lying chair.

He sat on it,Lying down slowly.
He smiled to me, "Didi, can you take a small cup of hot water for me?"
I was 6 years old. I really don't much pain he had suffered after dialysis.

I took a small plastic blue cup, dispensed some hot water and added with some warm water.
I passed it to him.

"Thankyou" he said.
He took the cup I handed to him.

He slowly drank the hot water.
I was wondering, "How he can finish those hot water?"

I do not have the knowledge on kidney failure at that time.
Now I acquired.

I know how much pain he had been through.
How he doted me when I was young.

How he brought me to buy ice cream by his motorbike.
I couldn't stop my tearing streaming down from my eyes,
I think this is one of the most unforgetful memory I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★