Monday, June 20, 2011

Misunderstanding

Ridiculous!
I was suspected as a GAY! Worst thing in my life!

I have nothing to say about it, since I'm not.
I ain't gonna to argue or explain about it again.

My best friend keeps an arm length from me,avoids me, scares of me...
How will you feel if this happen on you?
And how will you know, how I will feel if this happened on me?
It did happened.

That's not all of them, they spread to the others.
My housemates, roommate, friends, all seems very scare of me.
Satisfied? If you all wanna spread this, go ahead! Since you all doesn't know me at all.

I do care my friends, treating them good and close has became part of my life.
Maybe the ways I'm using to express myself is wrong, but no one tells me.

Now, I learnt. I learnt not to ask questions.
I will keep distance to all my friends.
Not to treat others good not even to my best friends.
Since there is no trust between friends.

He just listen to others. He dont know what happened after he drunk.
I asked him one question before I asked all those silly questions.
Ask me personally if you want to know. I know, this never happens...
It doesnt matter now.

I won't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
I will not cry again for friends. NEVER!
I will smile because this incidence has happened.
Because I learnt to realistic. Treating friends good is just stupid, idiotic.
I will stop all these. I will not searching for best friends again.

Once, I thought friends are everything for me.
It is a happiness to have a best friend in life, because not everyone can find one.
That's why I'm over reacting for it.

I can swear to God. "I'm not Gay"

Please stop mention this again, and please be considerate because this may hurt my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★