Sunday, June 12, 2011

A New Deadly Hair cut!

I got my new hair cut today! I shaved it! Both sides.
Kinda like "LaLa Zai" now.
I'm gonna to have some amendment on my hair tomorrow.
To unLaLa a bit.

Today, my roommate said to me, "Why you so kay poh???"
then I said, "It's caring, you know?"
His answer is Sooooooooo......
Haiz, Not feel like mention it again.

I'm not gonna to give a f**k to everything he does.
Because I just take words from others too much and I knew that I can't take the blow.
He is my roommate, I tried my best to get along with him, but
Nothing went better. He just don't give a F**k to many things, and I'm included.


Everyday, he does his own things, and I'm doing mine.
Not much interaction, except when going out for meals or Uni.
Only one person can enlighten him, everytime he came to our house,
my roommate seems happier, have more words to say. *Not say to me, Of course!*
I'm so wish I can be the one.
I don't know what I did wrongly, maybe I offended him in some ways??
or maybe I'm just paranoid.

I already tried my best, I gave up my favorite badminton and go for Gym with him.
*I chose this on my own, not he asked me to with him*
I'm just don't want to become a plain normal friend to him.
Both of them have many similarities, so they can get along easily.
I tried, I really tried. I scare my gap between them will become further.

I heard my roommate said,"This is language between us!!!"
(Us=My roommate and my best friend)
I'm shocked when I heard that. I really scare to lose my position in my best friend.
That's why I did so many silly stuff.
I always asked the same question to those I acknowledged as my best friends,
"Am I your Best Friend?" I will keep asking,keep asking...
because I need an answer to confirm it. Sounds so weird isn't it?
Yeah, I'm a freak but not gay.

I should have listen to Samuel,
"你不一定要跟全部的朋友都那么好的!你自己拿罪来受就有"

He is the one I'm gonna to live together for one year. Haiz...
Why am I so particular for these kind of things??! It makes me so gay!
So, I'm gonna to ignore many things from now.

After all these things, I nearly died today!!!
When I'm riding motorbike to KTM to fetch my Bibi,
I realized that I forgot to take another helmet for her when I'm in half way.
The mirrors of that motorbike are full of blindspots!
I can't see the cars behind me when I'm making a emergency U-turn at traffic light in front of ACS.
I know I shouldn't make U-turn when the GREEN light is ON!
Two vans honked me kaokao and changed to the other way to avoid knocking me down.
They yelled at scolded me when they passed by,
"Oi !!!!!! MAU MATI KE?? "
I'm dumbfounded. God Bless me I'm still here to write my blog.
If not, my coursemates can't see my new hair style in Uni tomorrow but on the front page of newspaper!LOL!

PS: Pls do not show this post to my roommate, thankyou.

1 comment:

  1. 其实一直以来我都有在UPDATE你的BLOG哦,
    哎,
    这种东西真的就是要被人伤到才懂得开始要去保护自己的。
    我自己何尝不也是这样。
    加油啦,
    下个星期请回来。

    ReplyDelete

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★