Sunday, July 3, 2011

Samuel's 21st Birthday!!!

[Samuel's self-made banner,招摇到~~~]

I supposed to post this one week ago, but I'm too lazy to post. Hahaha!
Me and my Bibi went back to Kluang for his birthday!
The bus fare really costed us a bomb!
*Don't know whether can claim back from him or not..LOL!*

Before we went to his party, I brought my Bibi to eat most of the popular food in Kluang!
Fish ball noodles (My favourite), Tangkak Beef Noodles, Ah Fook Satay, and many more...

[Tangkak Beef Noodles]
[HOT!!!] [Arrrrmmmmmm~~]


We watched Green lantern also~ That was the first time we bought Couple seat^^

[Green Lantern (Ryan Reynolds)]

Blake Lively in this movie was so damn sexy! Her voice, her body shape, her hair...
She is just my goddess! Her drama-Gossip girls also very nice! Hehe~

[Blake Lively (My goddess)]

Before the movie, we went for lunch at Pizza hut. The food is not nice just as what I expected.
(Because I don't really like Pizzahut's foods)

[Don't take photo!!! Hahahaha, my bibi so cute^^]

I discovered a new shop opened opposite Kluang Parade called [Yoghurtlicious]
The Iced yoghurt tasted so nice! It's new and creative! We can choose the flavour and topping according to our preferences also!

[Yoghurtlicious (100% fat-free Frozen Yoghurt)]
[Peach and Mango flavour]

[Yummy~~~the Peach flavour tastes better actually....]

When I was driving back home, we saw this!
[RUN FOR LIFE!!!]

Geese and ducks are running when they saw my car approaching! ROFL! The owner of these geese is an Indian police. I'm wandering why a police rears Kampung chickens, Ducks, Geese, TURKEYS at his bungalow?? Spoilt the whole house...Everytime I drive back home, can see those turkeys running here and there...Next time I take some pictures of them!

I bought a new phone on the same day! Samsung Galaxy Ace~~ I finally can say bye bye to my those lousy phones...
It's my 21st Birthday Present from Mum^^ (Although my BD at Sept)
[Samsung Galaxy Ace]

I got my new phone when we are in Samuel's party. His party was great! I can see how much efforts he has put in organized his own birthday party.
(Only the chosen one can attend, and I'm one of the lucky one^^)
Can't blame him not to invite all his friends. If he wanted to do so, I think he has to book the whole stadium for his party. He's just too famous!

Luckily I still have to chance to take a picture with him~ *He was so busy on that day*

[Samuel & Me!]

This is one of his present I found at his house!

[Patrick!!!!!!!!!!]

See what this fellow did to his present!

[Su Jing's new pink cock! LOL!]

Birthday wishes to Samuel:
" 认识你应该有五年了吧。。。
真的非常感谢主能够让我认识到你。
因为你的体贴,你对朋友的好,让我学习了很多。。。
因为你,我的国语及格了!真的非常感谢你!
其实呢,我想对你说的话,Alex 在那天台上时就已经说了。。。
如果别人向我问起你,我都会很骄傲的说:
“张颂安啊?我认识啊!还很要好tim!”


认识你,是一种荣幸,是一种骄傲。
因为在我朋友群里,你是最有才华的,最耀眼的!

颂安,21岁生日快乐!我们还有很多很多年的生日要一起过! "



Modified Birthday wishes to Samuel:

" 认识你应该有五年了吧。。。(几够久一下)
真的非常感谢主能够让我认识到你。(非常认同)
因为你的体贴,你对朋友的好,让我学习了很多。。。
因为你,我的国语及格了!真的非常感谢你!(是有给钱的补习)
其实呢,我想对你说的话,
Alex 在那天台上时就已经说了。。。(因为我懒惰重复)
如果别人向我问起你,我都会很骄傲的说:
“张颂安啊?我认识啊!还很要好tim!” (你要知道他什么内情?我可以爆料给你!)


认识你,是一种荣幸,是一种骄傲。(这个我同意)
因为在我朋友群里,你是最有才华的,最耀眼的!(虽然你不是很靓仔)

颂安,21岁生日快乐!我们还有很多很多年的生日要一起过! "

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Samuel, Don't angry ya~~You just read the original version will do!

1 comment:

  1. 哈哈,我看到了!
    谢谢你
    老练了的友情本就应该是这样
    虽然不能够常见面
    但是我们就是可以这样维持着我们的友情
    rannie,我和你之间的友情也是我的骄傲
    欣赏你常常能够对人的付出,那是一种倍感温馨的感觉
    还记得你那天打包过来的糖水
    我真的感动
    你就是这样,在渺小的事上让人记得你
    谢谢你的文字,谢谢你的珍惜
    对不起,谢谢你,我珍惜你!

    真的谢谢你们来参加我的生日!
    哈哈
    希望那天你玩得开心啊!

    ReplyDelete

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★