Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Transformers [Dark of the Moon]

Transformers!!!

Everyone is so crazy for this movie!
I watched it but not in 3D, because all sold out on that day in Jusco.
The story line proceed too slow (I dozed off when I was watching),
but the graphics and those cars are damn nice!
I prefer Decepticons actually. Especially Laserbeak and Shockwave!

[Shockwave]

Why Megan Fox is replaced by Rosie Huntington Whiteley????????

[Megan Fox]

[Rosie Hungtinton Whiteley]

Megan Fox is sooooooooooooooo Sexay! Rosie is sexy but not that pretty as her.
According to the news, they said Megan Fox has bad relationship with the director, Michael Bay.
So he replaced Rosie instead of Megan Fox. WTH....

The only reason that I can think of is Megan Fox refused to have sex with the director! LOL!

No doubts, directors always can have sex with those female celebs they can give them chances for shooting a movie.

After the movie, I went to Sushi King with my Bibi and Lyn Fay. Hehehe^^

[Yummy~]




[Aummmmmmmmmmmm~~]

[Bibi (left) and Lyn Fay]
I dare not TRY take the Udon Challenge because I just lost 7 kgs. I don't want my efforts all in vain. Hahahahaha! *I can't the that Freaking Big Bowl actually*

If I ngeh ngeh take the challenge, I will end up like him! ROFL!!!!

[Fong failed his Udon Challenge!!!!]

If you want to challenge me, CHALLENGE for eating Wasabi, please come!!! Wahahaha, I'm PRO!


[You dare to try? *This amount consider mild FOR ME*]


No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★