Monday, August 1, 2011

HaUNteD!!


Yesterday night, after I came back from KL with my bibi,
I went out yum cha with my best friend.
After came back home, I direct go to friend's room as usual to chit chat.

After one hour, I went back to my own room and turned in.
Now...Everything started to happen...
I kept having nightmare! More than 10 times!
When I was sleeping, suddenly there was a huge force slammed on my legs,
made me can't even move.

I'm quite OK with this because I met "Ghxxt PresS Bed" before.
But this time is not the same, there are so many giggling sounds beside my ears.
"They" kept giggling and talking, I can know that "their" intention is not good.

I Woke up because I slapped my own face in the dream.
From young, I'm able to know when I'm in dream
and know how to make myself woke up from the dream. After the first nightmare,
I managed to woke up. After I slept back, the same thing happened again!!!

My legs cant move, but this time, my hands cant move also. I'm so panic, because I cant use my own way to wake up from the dream. Those evil forces, giggling sound.......


At the end, I managed to roll on the the floor. The evil forces pressed on my body again with stronger force. I tried to shout for help, but all in vain.
I can't utter a word or even a sound.

I prayed hard, right after I prayed, I can feel the forces were leaving from my body. After the forces gone, I climbed back to my own bed and sleep again (because I'm too tired).

Again, same thing happened AGAIN! This has pissed me off. The evil forces came, but this time, I'm in the dream.
I scolded them, I raised my voice (in dream),
I used the name of God to order them to leave at once!

It's worked!!! but for few seconds...the forces gone for few seconds, and it came back onto my whole body AGAIN! I tried to use my hand to pinch myself and slap myself in order to wake up from the dream. But this time, something controlled my hand!!!

WTH, that's too eerie! My own hand was grabbing my hair, pulling my body away from the bed! I'm so pissed off and I scolded "them" again! Suddenly, the forces gone, and I woke up from my dream. The creepy thing was, my hand was still grabbing my own hair.
This happened again and again, I cant remember much because everytime seems the same. But for sure, it happened almost 10 times!
I woke up and slept back soooo many times until I dont want to sleep.

But, if I didnt sleep back, what if I saw them with my naked eyes in my room!?
I wanted to call my friend with handphone, but I think he was sleeping that time. I can see my roommate kept rolling on his bed, I wondered is he met the same thing like I encounterd?

After all the wild guesses, I slept back again. I turned myself to the right, facing my roommate to sleep. And I say, "This is the last time! If the same thing happen again, I gonna to go my friend's room to sleep because there is a amulet in his room"

The same happened AGAIN! WTH!!!!!
The forces pressed on my side, and those sounds came again.
But this time, right before I woke up from the dream,
I heard a sound saying that, " I will HAUNT YOU" (in english)!

TMD,WTH,WTF,MCB,MCH,MPK!!!!
This is soooooooo creepy! I'm too exhausted after all those things and I slept back right after I heard the sound.

Yesterday is the first day that "The Door" opened...
I went out late at night to yum cha and met these kind of things.
This reminded me the article from the newspaper,
"This year's Hungry Ghxxt Month is the most ferocious period"

An advice to all UTARians, Stay at home and brew your own tea. Don't go out at night!

5 comments:

  1. i knw ur feel.. coz i experience same thing b4.. reli TMB..lol.. but only once, i get to hear the sounds..they are discussing how to make me dont wake up, one is pushing my body dont let me move, all the others lik kacau-ing my sister beside.. zzzz.. but i always gt my way to wake up too.. wat the different thing is, once i wake up, i wont sleep back again.. u're brave lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad at least u remember to pray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle: You also met the same thing before? I think seldom people have their own way to wake up from their dreams before most of them do not even know they are in the dream! LOL..XD

    Samuel: Hehehe, I always pray~ I almost pray everyday, it became my routine work dy^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg.. this really creeps me out..

    ReplyDelete

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★