Monday, June 25, 2012

Another unforgettable day in my life

This morning, my doggie died in front of me...
I saw it lying on floor, moaning...
I walked towards and try to move it.
Its body was getting stiff dy.

I'm dumbfounded.
I knew it can't make it anymore...

I slowly sayang its head and body,
and I know it can feel I'm around.
The moaning slowly faded, same to its breath.

It just happened in front of my eyes,
When it heartbeats stopped,
I saw its soul drawn from its eyes...

That excruciating pain on me...
was unable to describe.
I saw it passed away in front of me.

Suddenly, its legs struggled.
I tot it's still alive, and pad its back slowly.
After it moved a bit, it released its bladder.

In that moment, i know its body systems stopped function dy.
It reminded me when I lost my grandpa.
When I was 12, I picked up a phonecall from my dad,
he told me my grandpa passed away while on the way to hospital.

I can't imagine how my father and uncle been through that,
"Own father died just beside them"
The pain, the sadness slowly faded.

Now I felt that same.
Many ppl will think I'm crazy,
"It's just a dog"
Yes, indeed. It's a dog.
but then they are our good companions,
just like you lost your best fren.

Dogs and Humans are living organisms,
life are valuable, it weighted the same on my Libra scales.

Today, another two doggies died also.
Just one day, all my doggies dead.
Is that an coincidence!?
I don't think so.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★