Sunday, June 24, 2012

Reality

Another day has gone,
I'm still all alone  JOBLESS!

Fxxk la, I applied 20+ companies, not even one got reply! ccb
Maybe Singapore is a bit hard for me, but then working there,
salary is 2.5x. What an attractive amount....

Without experience, fresh grads are hard to get jobs in S'pore,
I heard some companies not willing to recruit fresh grads,
cos they scare we will quit the job, and go for another job.

Gaining experience is a must,
working at a good position that can lead to better job is also important,
but then, all these works can lead to prosperity?
I don't think so.

How many scientist can drive BMW or Ferrari?
Haiz...
Those who able to afford these luxuries are businessmen.

Why still so many ppl say, "Science, good ah! very good ah! sure can earn a lot!"
Earn tiao lan, salary low like shit!
Hahahhahahahahahaahaa!

All rich businessmen always have a finger in every pie,
no matter legal or illegal,
whatever job tat can lead to good profit then is good.

What I learnt today is,

Interest cant feed myself nor my future family.







No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★