Sunday, March 28, 2010

My "Son"day~

Today is March 28, 2010, I woke up before the first break of sunlight, planning to study my imminent exam-"UMSC1133 PROPERTIES OF MATTER".Although I like chemistry, this subject is still quite heavy for me due to those COMPLICATED CALCULATIONS...Before I start studying, I went to old town to fill up my stomach with Eeshen.

We ate "Wan ton Ma Mee" (it means double amount of the noodles). Too bad, I forgot to take the picture of that stall and the noodles since it is the best "Wan ton Mee" I ate in Kampar...Beside the stall, there is a stall called "健康擂茶" (I don't know how to explain this food, but substantially, its ingredients are vegetables ONLY!).

After we reached home, I found that my pregnant hamster's abdomen are getting bigger than before...Hehe..this is a good sign...Maybe it's going to have pups soon..

This is my son...Male Winter White hamster...
Front view~~
Side View~Hehe...I like this picture...(see its forefoot)
Both forefoot lifted~(Eeshen did this) Hahaha...
Normal view...Hope my son can accompany me throughout my Uni Life...(although its life span is short)...


PS: Bibi, I miss you...



2 comments:

  1. hi rannie! i linked ur blog~

    btw dats a roborovski rite? dey can b very aggressive lol^^

    ReplyDelete

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★