Thursday, March 25, 2010

Field Practical !!!!

Today is March 26, 2010. I stopped blogging for about 3 months plus...Feel like post every little things in my uni life all of a sudden...

Two days ago, I went for my field practical for Biodiversity. It was a experiment by counting the population in the lake

We chose 10 sites, and each site we have to use a net to "lou" 10 times, after add up, we actually have to "lou" 100 TIMES! Under the scorching sun somemore! Haiz...Damn HOT..Turned me in a HOTMALE! (Hotmail)

Here are my dear group members are:

(1) Sensei
(2) Chelle
(3) Spiky
(4) Henry

All those pictures and video taken during the experiment i will post as soon as possible after I got from Spiky.

This is the video that I recorded when my classmates are having trouble when going to the lake site...Hahaha...Damn funny...especially those who stuck at there...^^


I caught a big water snail (I dunno what its name)!! I wrapped it with abundant of tissues and stuffed it into my pocket. (I know it's disgusting, But I really want to put it into my aquarium!)
I got a name for it, FERRARI !!! So stylish! (thanks Andrew, he gave it this name)

I will try to post those funny videos asap...


To be continue...


No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★