Monday, March 29, 2010

Esterification^^

Today is March 29, 2010. Another boring day started, struggling for reports, fighting for quizzes, suffocating by assignments...This kind of hectic lifestyle are repeating everyday, every week, every month, and even every semester...

Despite of these boring works, I still managed to enjoy myself in Kampar because I have my bibi be at my side(although I don't have much time to accompany her), a gang of best friends, lots of funny course mates, and my pets. Hehe^^Free Image Hosting


I had my Properties of Matter lab today, it's about esterification...Hahaha..the ester we produced smell like A&W Root Beer...

This is the distillation tube we used for esterification:

This is the apparatus that we used to collect the extract...(observe that fellow behind)Haha..

While waiting for the evaporating process, we took some pictures in the lab...Hehehe~
(Don't know why the light like that...but I like it^^)
[Henry and I]
[Sensei is doing some weird pose during that time.....]
[1] [2]
[3]
I combined these poses into a GIF file...Hahaha...Enjoy~(This picture took me a long time to upload, thanks to Spiky)

After all these, I have to back to study for my coming exam...sad...haven't finish study...

PS: Bibi, feel like hugging you...Next time we to the park for dating...hehe^^

1 comment:

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★