Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ConDoMs In UTAR Library?!!

Today is June 10, 2010, I recalled something special during last semester's study week. I was studying in the library in UTAR, in Perak main campus, squeezing my mind to memorise those scientific names of animals, including their phyla and classes.

Colour was drained away from my face, getting pale and sick of memorising them, so I went to toilet to refresh myself. Who knows? Something amazed me!!! I found condoms in the toilet of the library!!!

I was thinking, "Wah, so geng meh? Do in library?! Nice try!". (Please don't do this ya~If wanna do, tolerate a bit, go back home to play!) The distance between Gents and Ladies in very near, plus no much people will go to toilet when studying in library unless emergency. The toilet I went is quite deserted, not much people will go there to either squeeze their lemons or pass motions.

So, anything will happen in anywhere!!! I took some pictures, ngek ngek ngek...*Laughing wickedly*

[Some views of the library~]

[Such a nice environment, no wonder these things will happen...]

[This is where I found it...Do you know what brand is it?]

[Oh...Is "PLAYSAFE"]

[No wonder will use PLAYSAFE, because they "play" in somewhere that is not safe...]

[Not so clear...what I can see is:"Deluxe Condom, XXX Nano light, SUPER THIN!!!"]

PS: Bibi, this post is not healthy...tsk tsk tsk...because I'm too innocent and introvert...Hahaha...xD

2 comments:

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★