Friday, June 11, 2010

WhAt?!! Taking Nude Pics at Midnight??

Today is June 12, 2010. Now is 4.49am, I can't sleep, something troubles me, so I stay awake until now. The cool and damp atmosphere is great for indulging myself in bed after a heavy rain, but I'm still FB+ing because I slept earlier.

I go to my windows, trying to feel the breeze after rained. Flashes of light has caught my attention!!! What's that?!!

After taking a closer look of it, "Wah, got people taking pictures at midnight?!! Sohai meh..." Take pictures at this time maybe will take in "some other things" as well. The photographer is a guy, another one is girl, she keeps making sexy poses while taking pictures...

(I can see very clearly, because it's just in front of my house!)
Examples only,like these:

[For illustration use only]

Then she took off her clothes, left a bra, and kept posing. "Wow, how lucky I am, she's taking nude pics!!! Thrilling man, Live show!!! Much much more better than World Cup!(No offence to World Cup fans ya~)". Flashes of light caught an Indian guy attention, actually I saw that guy walking around for a while already, but I just can't move my sight off from that house...Hehe^^

Then, that Indian guy stunned when he passed by the house, he stopped, shocked beyond words. The photographer saw that guy is looking them, the girl grabbed her clothes frantically to cover body, then the photographer quickly pull the curtain to block his sight. Unfortunately, it blocked me also (Shit! That stupid, idiot Indian guy). I thought I can see more of it, but haiz...

It's over...

I recorded the scene...due to my 2.0 megapixel...you all can just see the flashes of light only..>.<"

[Please turn your head to left when watching, because I dunno how to rotate it...]
[You can barely see the flashes of light...]

Why I always met this kind of things? Are these good or bad? Anyway, these things made my boring life became more intriguing^^

PS: Bibi, please forgive me, I'm just a man...

1 comment:

  1. Too bad yesterday night i'm not at home. Aizzzz....

    ReplyDelete

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★