Thursday, April 1, 2010

D-I-E + T

Today is April 1, 2010, APRIL FOOL. Indeed, I'm a fool. I always take things for granted, not knowing that I've sank to such depths...Veils of darkness have covered my future, so dark, so perplexed, until I can't grope my way out of it. Luckily, someone showed me a light path, directing me to get out of these mazes...Guess who is the "one" who led me?

Sleeping, playing, gossiping, and eating...I'm repeating these actions again and again until I want to vomit...
Being unaware, I gained 4 kilograms!!! WTF...This really FML...just like a guy shift from a bungalow to a sty. *COUGHS*, I'm not implying someone...don't misunderstand...

I made up my mind to diet from today(one week), trying not to eat so much...I have to bid farewell to my dearest KFC, lut lut, Lam Kei chicken chop rice, Lei Cha, and Wan Ton Mee...

PS: Bibi, I will try to turn myself into a dashing, handsome and a more thoughtfulness boyfriend,just for you...


My current weight: 68.3 kg
Target weight : 64.0kg
Duration of dieting: 1 week
No. of days to go : 7 days


Daily Homemade Diet Shakes:

[Lemon~Lime Ginger Ale]

Ingredients:
  • Handful of grapes
  • 1 apple, cored and sliced
  • ½ inch fresh ginger (less if you find the taste is too strong)
  • 1/2 lime
  • 1/4 lemon
  • mineral water
Procedure:
Step [1]: Remove the grapes from the stem
Step [2]: Juice the apple and ginger together, then juice the rest of the fruit
Step [3]: Pour the juice in a large glass and fill to the top with mineral water
Step [4]: Best serve with ice

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★