Thursday, May 26, 2011

All odds against me!

What a day!
I spent whole night tidying my house sambil watching tv until this morning 7.30am,
I already packed all my stuff,
Everything was settled in organised.

After I bathed, I double check everything.
And I found I lost my kampar house keys! FML! Pui!
This time sure die kaokao one!

My dad is waiting for breakfast, foods are ordered,
But I'm still looking for my keys.
My bus is at 8.30am, I rushed to the shop at 8.15am,
I gobbled up a whole bowl of fishball noodles within 5 minutes,
then rush to bus stand.
Luckily, I still able to get on the bus.

After a journey, I do not know that the bus will stop at Tasik Selantan,
FML again! I came to a completely new place,
wearing a very loose short pants (because I kurus a bit dy^^)
wearing a pair of slipper, carrying bunch of bags, and hamsters......

I asked direction and where to purchase ticket like a foreigner...
At the end, no bus at the station can go to kampar. FML again and again.
Luckily got one guy told me to go Plaza rakyat to buy ticket.
When I got on train, I nearly fall down when the train started to move!
WTF, 3 guys grabbed my hand and stabled me...
FML again,again and again...
Sooo 7 pai seh.....

Finally I reached there, I went to my beloved toilet...
When I'm passing motion, I saw blood dripping out from my sphincter!!!
FML again,again,again and AGAIN! Pui!

How tough to take bus from Kluang to Kampar...
But luckily, I got on bus and safely reached Kampar...
And my results also out of expectation...
The stupid Physiology PASSED dy! Hahahahahhaha~
I finally can ease my mind...
But I'm facing another crucial problem...
..................................
...................................
Dunno how to say...
More horrible than meeting a ghost at night...
because I.......
Angel: Shhhhhhh....dun say like that la!
Devil: Say la! If not, you sure kena...............

I'm gonna to listen to my Angel...Shhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★