Sunday, May 29, 2011

A friend in need, is a friend indeed

I thought I could ease my mind,
In fact, I can't.
There is a misunderstanding still going on.

Being emotionless, is really not my type.
I try to be silent.

I can't imagine, if I'm being ignored by another best friend,
I already lost a best friend, I don't know how I lost him,
I don't know the reason, I got no chance to ask,
I don't know what to do, I just apologized with no reason.
I texted him, but no reply.
He deleted my msn, facebook, maybe even my phone number.

I lost a friend that I'm proud of,
I told everyone around me about him,
but now, I scare people asking me about him,
What I can do is just shake my head,
"I don't know".

I can't contact him again,
I don't how he's getting on,
I don't whether he graduated or not,
or he's now working in China dy?
Why?
Having a girlfriend, made you became like this? Unlikely...

My fault? Yeah, maybe.
I just lost contact with him.


Now, really is my fault.
I cracked a joke that spoilt everything.
I know shouldn't crack this kind of jokes.
I apologize.
If you know me well,
I hope you know I didn't mean it.
It's just a joke.
I'm sorry.


(To my dear girlfriend- Please do not ask me about all these, I know you'll be reading. Hope you can understand how I feel.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★