Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the world, 2012?


I'm always wondering, the world I'm used to live really gonna to end after one year?
Some say YES!
Some say NO!
But my pessimist friend always implants this idea into my mind,
''The world's gonna to end!!!"
Now I'm also became pessimistic. Thanks to him.

If I really left one year to live on this world, What will I do?
I'm still thinking of this question, but for sure, I will keep the last moment for my Bibi.

My church friend said:
"The world is not chaos and turmoil enough, those natural disasters that happening now still not as worse as described in Bible"
"Countries will attack countries, people will attack people" direct translate from mandarin lar~

I'm still not well prepared for all these,
but I already stopped planning everything for the year 2013....
Typical pessimist......

When I was a boy, I knew that I do not have future,
I just felt this from my bones...
I thought I will die in young age,
but now, I think my life will end in 2012.

"He" maybe knew that long ago,
that's why I'm always in blessed.
Thanks for always stand by me,
Please bless my all my love ones if I'm gone.
Thankyou, my Mr JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★