Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alone

Today is April 23, 2010. Nothing goes right or wrong, my live still going on, just have a irrepressible loneliness...This is the first time I ever feel that sleeping alone in my room is that quiet, is that cold, is that lonely...

I think now is the time for me to adapt to this kind of life, my best friends are going to move away from me, even though the distance is not that far, but it seems unreachable...

I really don't know how to survive for the coming semesters, without all your laughter and jokes. My life is going to envelope by bleak darkness and silence. I WILL TRY NOT TO miss you all so much, or else my life will be misery, because I knew I will...

Every time I turn my head back when I'm studying, I still hope to see a familiar face, sitting behind, playing FB, listening to all kinds of heavy metal songs...I really hope that he can turn back, smile wickedly at me again. Gazing at his receding figure has slowly become my habit...I want to quit this so-called bad habit, but I can't...but I will try NOT TO do so...But at least I know now you live happier and surrounded by more laughter then before...

My friend, I miss everything from you,

Your jokes
Your laughter
Your silliness
Your smell
Your smily face
Your sleeping face
Your snoring sound
Your Evil mind (always torture my hamsters)

I will keep all these you left for me, in my mind, forever...

I really miss you very much, my best friend........



PS: Bibi, please don't jealous...hope you can understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★