Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fantastic Surreal Creatures!!!

Today is April 12, 2010. Hahahahahaha!!! I finally can ease my mind for about ten hours because I have finished two reports and one stupid Statistics assignment. I have ANOTHER chemistry lab test on Tuesday (Tomorrow). I wonder how long can I survive in this hectic lifestyle in UTAR? Haiz...

I just found some interesting creatures pictures to share to you all~They are real creatures that exist in the world, maybe you have seen some of them.

(1) [Blobfish (Psychrolutes marcidus)]

(2)[Satanic leaf-tailed gecko (Uroplatus phantasticus)]

(3)[Leafy Sea Dragon (Phycodurus eques)]

(4)[Olm (Proteus anguinus)]

(5)[Assassin spider (Archaeidae)]

(6)[Glass frog (Centrolenidae)]

(7)[Hemeroplanes caterpillar (Hemeroplanes triptolemus)]

[After it turns to Moth]

(8)[Hairy crab (Kiwa hirsuta)]

(9)[Hatchetfish (Sternoptychidae)]

(10)[Blanket octopus (Tremoctopus violaceus)]

Hope you enjoy these exotic creatures~

PS: Bibi, next time we go Vegas to eat the "Full-house Burger"~MuAckss~

1 comment:

  1. Hey....you can see the leaf dragon at Langkawi Underworld.

    By the way, i found that glass frog interesting...

    Imagine human being with see-through skin, than X-Ray, MRI, CT-Scan and so so will all goes out of business....

    Wakaka....

    ReplyDelete

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★