Saturday, April 24, 2010

Black Out~

Today is April 24, 2010. Wow~ Where am I? Why the all people are running frantically and nakedly all over the Uni? Wow...I can't close my mouth, drooling......All pretty girls are running here and there!!! So H-O-T!!! Those irresistible heat filled in my body unceasingly(not sexual arouse), until I TAK BOLEH TAHAN!!!

I opened my eyes reluctantly, I thought there will be some naked girls still running around...but...Haiz...It's just a DREAM~Hahaha..xD

I thought is my friend, Eeshen purposely switched off the celling fan, made me wake up from the dream...The first word I said is P_K_M_!!!!(Please fill in yourself...use vowels) You RUINED my sweet dream!!! He was so innocent kena scold by me, and then he raised his voice higher than mine! "D_u, No electricity lar!!! M_h_i !!!"

I turned from a Lion into a cockroach in split seconds...Wah! O-kia Dulan liao...

After we have our dinner with sensei, spiky, ah hua and Clive at Vegas, we went back to our house very fast because it's raining...Those bullets (raindrops) kept shooting us, but we can't dodge any of their attacks...We are drenched...The electricity still haven't restore...So hot..so dark...so INTERESTING!!!

Suddenly, an evil idea struck on sensei's head! She's trying to disguise herself into a female ghost in such a creepy environment...somemore Kampar is so "dirty"...But she have the potential to act ghost..

Let you all see the example, she looks DAMN like a ghost:

[Dreadful look~]

[Damn Creepy man~]

[With flashlight~Not that terrifying]

Hahahaha~ Hope there will be more "interesting incidence" will happen in the coming semester~Very forward to see it...

PS: Bibi, Luckily you went back to hometown...Hahaha..xD~

3 comments:

  1. LOl..today all kamparians also suffer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa.....so scary....who is that????

    ReplyDelete
  3. sensei gonna kil u!!! xDD i heard 2day 5pm something ther wil b no electricity again~

    ReplyDelete

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★