Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crazy Midnight McD Trip~

Today April 25,2010. I went to Ipoh's McD yesterday with Eeshen~Wuhoooo~ As the saying goes, "An idle mind is the EVIL's workshop", while we are enjoying the goodness after the electricity has restored, I suggested to go for a meal at McD~

For your information, the nearest McD from Kampar is at Medan Gopeng...The route is just go straight from the main road that leading to Tesco until you see a big signboard with a big yellow "M" written on it ...

We departed around 11.30pm, before we go, I bought a packet of Nescafe from MM in case I fell asleep while I'm sitting behind the motorbike (RG1885)...If that really happened, then I GG liao lor~No need to go for imminent final exam...

After filling the petrol, we started our Epic trip~

Chilling wind blew strongly on both of us, the moisture in the air has greatly enhanced the strength of the chilliness...Lucky Eeshen brought a his jacket...but not for me...I shivered non-stop while sitting behind, drinking a packet of ice-cold Nescafe... Can you imagine how cold I am?

The motorbike kept vibrating while accelerating...My balls were like rubbing non-stop until heat came out...*I think this can be considered as EXOTHERMIC reaction*

I sang many songs during the journey, looking around to check whether we are in the right way or not...I really scare that I, He or We will see "something" at the roadside, since that time already midnight...But luckily, we didn't see "anything" throughout this whole trip...

My sperms are decreasing...My balls are getting warmer and warmer...I think I will scream my lungs out if I found that my scrotum have shrunken...Hahahah...xD..

We stopped at the roadside for about 5~6 minutes...because we "feel" that we are in the wrong way..Finally, Eeshen took out his phone, using Garmin to search for the location of the McD...Then we depart again according to direction showed in the phone...We passed through a toll, then I started to doubt...(Is it the right way?)We just continued following the instructions to our destination...

Slowly...the feel of Ipoh is approaching...(Why here looks so familiar, Don't tell me is Ipoh?)After we saw the sighboard, we realized that we are heading to the McD in Ipoh instead of the Medan Gopeng one...Sienz lo...so far...

Eventually, we reached our destination, 45 minutes has consumed to reach there...The time now was 12.15am...
[Double storeys...Crowded...]
The moment I opened the door, *Wow~almost 80% are Kamparians* I even saw one of my juniors is studying there...I met Whye Houng also..Such a coincidence...

I ate a burger, and started to feel sleepy...Awwwwwghh *YAWNING*
We can't go back at this time because it is too late....so we have to wait for the morning then we go back...
We met many kinds of people there, most of them are studying, refilling drinks, chit-chatting, even laughing very loud until the whole McD can hear their voice...The most interesting is we met a China young woman who sitting behind us with two guys...both guys are quite "Yong Shui"..the China girl dressed very pretty, fully equipment with accessories, and her face has put on thousands layers of "cement"...

We ignored them at the beginning, until we heard one of the guy said:"Later we fetch you back to my house "DO" ah~"...Wah...actually that China is a WHORE, a HOOKER, a PROSTITUTE!!! Hahahaha...xD..

The guy also said, "Later help me "blow" in the car..." The China girl agreed, and said: "My ID is 258, from Si Chuan 四川, you can find me again next time"...Wow...what a day...I met these things...but quite interesting...then three of them hopped on a car and drove away..I dunno what they are "doing" in the car, none of my business...but just can't help to imagine...(I'm also guy lar wei...)

I took some pictures while in the McD, since we came here all the way...but I just post 2 pictures only..

[Practicing narcissism~]
[Water drops are dripping outside the windows...Damn cold there...]

This is the video I took while heading back to westlake this early morning~

After we reached home, we went for a sumptuous breakfast at old town~This moment I feel so nice to be alive in this world...

PS: Bibi~I reached home safely~Yeah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

★Feel Free To Click It~Thanks...★